Friday, June 24, 2011

Me and my Novara

 
I like those reflectors

Last year in September my brother Jairo, his (now wife) girlfriend Kristin and I went on a ride from Anchorage to Girdwood. Very nice country and the trail was only for us. I like the fact that it is quite separated from the highway, but some times it makes me think about the danger of bears. This is along the Chugach mountain range. Alaska apparently has five mountain ranges as follows: There are actually five main groups or ranges of mountains that in reality become 10 ranges and in those there are 43 groups of mountains:


Alaska Range,+ Mount McKinley, Brooks Range/Aleutian Range/Coast Mountains/Saint Elias Mountains/-Chugach Mountains...shoot!! how many mountains we have. Anyway, the pictures below are at the Kenai-Chugach Mountains, which are by the Cook Inlet coast in South Central Alaska a few miles from Anchorage.


No comments:

Post a Comment